Thursday, April 13, 2017

TC Learning Notes: Add Social Media Links to Youtube Channel

I am not new to Youtube. It has been my go source to find tutorials, entertainment, funny bits, live performances and so on. What I'm new at, is being a creator. And because of the influence of this awesome film-maker, named, Casey Neistat, I finally upload my first video 5 months ago.

Now, in my spare time, I try to learn about video-editing and about the platform some more. Whether about its settings, designs, analytics, and also the main-awesomeness, monetization!

There are so many things to learn and what I want to show you right now is how to put social media links on the channel art.

1. Sign in to your account and open your Youtube channel.



2. Click the gear button on the right side under the channel art.

3. Make sure this option is active. And click save to close the window.


4. Click "Edit Links" on the right top of your channel art to add the links.


5. Add your social media url.


6. Your links are ready to be clicked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment